- This policy covers how GAMIAC treats personal information that GAMIAC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of GAMIAC products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that GAMIAC does not own or control, or to people that GAMIAC does not employ or manage. In addition, certain GAMIAC associated companies may have their own privacy statements.
Information Collection and Use
- GAMIAC will collect and store your personal information when you register with GAMIAC, when you use GAMIAC products or services, visit GAMIAC pages or the pages of certain GAMIAC partners, and enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- GAMIAC will ask you to fill up some personal information such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information about your assets when you register on our website and the aforementioned information would be disclosed to GAMIAC, stored and used by GAMIAC based on your consent. It would be deemed to have confirmation of your consent if you register successfully on our website. When you register on our website and log in to our services, you would cease to be an anonymous user to GAMIAC.
- To enhance the service and maintain excellent communication with customers, GAMIAC will use the aforementioned information for the following general purposes:
- To customize the advertising and content, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous report for internal and external clients.
- To collect, store and combine the information and share with GAMIAC’s affiliates and trusted partners who work on behalf of or with GAMIAC under confidentiality agreements to establish the public management system of customers. These companies may use your personal information to help GAMIAC communicate with you about offers from GAMIAC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- To communicate with you or confirm your request by on-line questionnaires upon using the information by GAMIAC’s business partners or subcontractor to recommend or introduce GAMIAC’s product, service and sale information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser (for example: Internet Explorer) settings. Every browser has different settings, so please look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features may not make your site experience as efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
This website is owned by GAMIAC, but GAMIAC doesn’t warrant any safety, privacy or other relevant contents of the other websites linked by this website and no employee, agency, representative, or partnership relationship was created by the links.
Confidentiality and Security
- In order to protect your safety and privacy, your information in GAMIAC Account will be protected by a password.
- In some occasions GAMIAC will use SSL security system to protect information during transmission.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to carry out their duties.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
GAMIAC reserves the right to modify or revoke this policy to handle any latest condition every now and then. We suggest you to read this policy carefully whenever necessary to handle any new condition. We will announce notice about any significant changes on this website.
Questions and Suggestions
Should you have any questions and suggestions, you’re welcome to contact us through the following ways:
- By email: [email protected]